- March 8, 2021Meghan Markle spoke candidly about mental health in bombshell interview. Experts say impact 'could be huge'
Markle, 39, repeatedly said she was “ashamed” when she realized she was struggling with mental health while the couple still lived in the U.K. Read More »
- March 8, 2021NHS chief explains what is happening with delayed operations in Wales
Wales now has 538,000 outstanding operations and appointments following the Covid crisis. Back in March 2020 all elective (non essential) procedures were cancelled to free up capacity for the first … Read More »
- March 7, 2021Why teenage sleep is so important for mental health
Teenagers can sometimes struggle to get out of bed in the morning – but ensuring they get enough sleep could be vital for health in later life. Read More »
- March 7, 2021James Arthur Makes a Huge Comeback with Autobiographical Single ‘Medicine’
Fresh from the huge global success of his song ‘Train Wreck’, English singer-songwriter James Arthur returns with his brand new single ‘Medicine’. “Medicine” is boldly autobiographical. The track was … Read More »
- March 7, 2021James Arthur Returns With Powerful New single “Medicine” – OUT NOW!
British singer-songwriter James Arthur returns with his brand new single, the empowering and anthemic – “Medicine”. Read More »
- March 6, 2021Devastating impact of lockdown on confused and anxious dementia patients
The heavy burden of the national lockdowns may have hit dementia patients and their families harder than most. While a quarter of those who have died of Covid-19 also had dementia, a survey seen … Read More »
- March 5, 2021£79 million to boost mental health support for children and young people
Millions more children and young people will have access to significantly expanded mental health services, backed by £79 million. Read More »
- March 5, 2021James Arthur drops powerful new single Medicine
James Arthur has released his new single, ‘Medicine’, and shared how he bounced back after battling severe depression and panic attacks … Read More »
- March 5, 2021Matt Hancock reveals four in ten adults now vaccinated, in Downing Street press conference
All the announcements from the Health Secretary’s press conference, with the first stage of ending the lockdown due to take place on Monday … Read More »
- March 5, 2021Government awards £79m to children, young people mental health support
With NHS research suggesting as many as 1 in 6 children and young people in England may be facing a mental health pro … Read More »
- March 5, 2021James Arthur returns with new single ‘Medicine’ today
Fresh from the huge global success of his song ‘Train Wreck’, James Arthur today returns with his brand new single ‘Medicine’. Read More »
- March 3, 2021Clare Bailey gives her indispensable advice: Is my grumpy husband manopausal?
An anonymous UK-based woman, asked for advice on her husband’s mood swings. She explains that her husband who is in his early 50s, has become grumpy since the first lockdown. Read More »